12/11/2002

I think of the future too much, or is it the past?

It was bound to happen. I ran into a wall earlier, and still do all the time. I'm still imperfect, running around my life in circles does that to me. I revisit way too much and in turn, things stick to me. I try to pry them away from me because, it scares you. heck, scares me too. I feel bad because I thought I was paased some of these things, but... we all cling on to bad habits, we're all hypocrites. We all say we have to face up to this, change that, but most of us don't. We don't...

But I'm still struggling, fighting the demons within myself and the demons that fly by me everyday, that entrap me and overwhelm me, because I don't wanna lose what I hold dear to me. Everyone knows it and it seems like a broken record, me saying it again huh!? Probably is, but when I crossed a line and was unaware of what I was doing... to have you mad at me would have, and did, and might, make me fall down.

You can't replace people in this world. There's youre good people, and the bad, and each one makes me ME, in bad ways and good. You have been a good one, one of the FEW good ones, to fly through my sky and fall into my wrodl, unexpectedly... so I will be cautious, I will feel terrible when you're mad, all because, I don't wanna mess up, again.

Obvious to me, I will always be here when you just wanna talk. I give up on the whole online issue, I can talk for months on end, just through the goddamn IM window, as long as it's you. I can comply, damnit. I can ADAPT! alwayz have been able to, albeit roughly but I can ADAPT. It's how I survive.

You left though without telling me what YOU got out of it... so am I speaking to anyone here? God knows it's tough just saying how I feel. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home