12/29/2002

heh... I'll never understand things completely.

Like.. why people I have no relation to read through my infiniteprofile. Especially under the sn we USED to talk on... and not the new one they use? Eh. There's alwayz remnants of the past that, whether you think of them or not, will forever be around... learn to accept em :-).

Anyway I talked to AMY MADOLE~! today... after what, forever... she seems happy in Texas. I have to keep Pete away from her, they might kill each other... I have to find a day to hang with her, for old times sake.

Then she gave me the sn to an old teacher of mine... Ms. Wolfe XD, and it was SUCH a nice thing, talking to her after leaving middle school. I like re-visiting the past, ya notice? Hopefully she'll come to our graduation like she says she will.

I'm tired... I can't ever sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home