12/01/2002

Feel better . There's this thing I used to hear, you have to let things flow... hehe and relaxing and letting go of whats pent up inside will do the world wonders. I hope you feel better. Cuz I care..

Yeah anyway I went xmas shopping today, or started to, or tried... I walked all the way to Northridge (again) and I wasted what, all of my money.. and that was only gifts for 3 people =[. Yeah.. I don't know, what do you get somebody that you care about.. and you have no idea what they'd like? I tried looking for.. what's it called? a claddaugh ring... I soo need a job again. Maybe if I pimp my aznness I'll get a job at lollicup? hahaha

anyway... back to my research o_O. My head's been in a tizzy ever since I started reading these transcripts. I'm kind of sad but.. not depressed.. not that much. The holiday season makes me uneasy too. What do I want for xmas? =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home