12/06/2002

Enough playing games.

Anyway, today was INSANE when it comes to... hmmm how many different vibes I got, from myself and from others.

I haven't talked to her in two days... and I feel so sad... I think I'm right about my suspicion.. this might be a bad thing. ooooh smitten~ =[

Peter makes me think way too much about where the boy's head is. So him and Matt, I caught them talking.... and then staring at me @_@... and so I go mess around with Brent's tie for his project dance, and Peter comes up to me and says. 'make sure your parents dont get you a cube!'. wtf>?!!>? I have no idea what in heck those guys are doing... I wonder if it has to do with Jen... hmmm. I love my friends. love love love. I'd die for em, oo0o0h I said it again! DAMNIT too bad I already wasted all my money on those assholes =]

Somehting always happens in 5th, like the whole LUIS IS PARANOID~! LOOK AT HIS FACE! thing from yesterday, so I decided to ask around:


Thee seXay onE: hey would u label me as paranoid?
mr FLiP816: ya
Thee seXay onE: WHY
Thee seXay onE: everyones sayin it ><
mr FLiP816: cuz youre fuckign phsycho


Molly wasn't here and that sucked old ass too... but I know why so we decided to bond xP:


Psykdelicchik21: i hate school.
Psykdelicchik21: i hate core. and calculus
Thee seXay onE: whyz this habbib?
Psykdelicchik21: stop calling me habbib


6th period was okay anyway, since Nicole came lookin' for me, as she had been missing for days and I missed her butt >P. I was by this time a little.... woozy so whatever talk I had with her was quickly taken over by my utter stupidity, and fooling around like kiddies with Shannon. Nic alwayz knows exactly what I'm thinking and I don't know if I like that... I'll show you reading people >:O. Yeah I learned some more. I then did a lot of dumb stuff which I don't remember, except I saw something in myself that was... pretty kool to notice. Not that it'll make sense to anyone, except me. I CAN BE VAGUE OMFGF~~!

Simple Equation:


Peter is to Rody, as Luis is to Mike.


I find this rather disgusting and disturbing, makes me wonder WHY this equation has to make some damn sense, but it does. Ask me wut I mean I dare you =]. Anyway, must finish Xmas shopping. Man I really wanna go get boba, hang out, talk, do stuff. You think you can handle it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home