12/13/2002


Bhail Connection: how long is your wilf essay?
Thee seXay onE: :-[
Thee seXay onE: guess who has barkataki????
Thee seXay onE: hahahahahahaha
Bhail Connection: YOU!


Today was epitome of what a good day can bring. MAN I love art class, I'm totally rebuilt from whatever crap was in my head from a few days ago.... and now I seem to have a better understanding as to how to enjoy the 'now'. Peter and Robert make art fun =].. Rody's really insistent that I rub his back... I got into a fight with Maka... but hey man, what topped my day over the edge? Zodin came and hung out at lunch.... how fucking kool was that? We're all gonna exchange gifts on Thursday... I hope you like what I made / bought... haha because it's all for you, all from me. Good fucking times, time to pull out my journal... w00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home