12/01/2002

As I keep going thru this, I got to the point where.. you could tell I wasn't letting go of my bad habit of being... err aggressive, anxious... and that made me very irritable, and made YOU very irritable. I can't believe you got mad at something you were doing too... mmm reading on... I guess dat's what intimidation is all about. Hell I'm still intimidated.. shit I was so scared of letting you down that I let EVERYONE down.. look at how hard I was trying to impress! I still get scolded for doing it... albeit not to this extent.

theeseXayone: heh, do u have any idea what im spewing =[
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i know what you mean luis
theeseXayone: noone else does, but yuore tight like that 8-)
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: hahaha

I'm taking my time with this... blah and it's sucking ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home