12/09/2002

Amazing. I love Nic =]... that non-blogging-drok. DROK >:O

A few days ago I started a blog by saying something like, enough playing games, or something. Too bad I forgot to explain what I was talking about...

haha, and I won't! That came after talking to Nic and then Peter... ahh... I hate not explaining things though. Not because I feel I have to clear any shit up, or anything. Not anymore... wo0o0o. not anymore. All these things come and go, in and out, back n forth... but the spirit stays forever. Time to like... finish my essay or...yeah.

Shit I'm bored though... today is slow and noooone is helping. So I sat on my bed and came up with a new equation (betcha SOMEONE tries to figure this out)


It takes 200 to get to the top of the mountain for Matt and Jenny, it took 1000 to climb up to Nicole, I am still climbing infinitely to get there towards Peter, and sadly, I have slipped it seems, to the middle 300's with Molly. Why is it harder with some people? What am I climbing? Why does this make sense to noone but me?



I refuse to explain. Michelle is bored too.... she should clean her dang room up. slacker.

"i have decided to expect nothing from anyone... that way i can't be dissapointed (semi direct quote hehe). i expect 2 much of people... that is seriously my problem.. from now on no "best friends" thing, its kinda dumb and childish anywayz..." - m0m

She's really smart. Being open and wanting love... just like Sartre would say >.<... is dangerous, and only leads to failure. God I can't be having a mood swing again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home