11/27/2002

xD.. I think I'd like a 'more than friendz' relationship again.. so yeah that thought still lingers. I just kept it on the downlow after I said it. Haha Michelle!

Nic was busy =[.. so I passed my afternoone with Michelle, x-mas shopping w0o0o0o... quite kool. very kool =] too bad you had to go baby-sitting mang.. cuz I coulda spent forever just hanging out with ya xD. We did alot considering the time we took too.. eh, we're gonna go out again. Soon =]. My sis is *still* watching Mulan >_>... and she said you were cute. Smart girl I tell ya.. and really I had such a good time that I couldn't say enough of it.. BUT I haveta go take carez of her, as she's alone in the other room, so I can just say all the stuff we did was great and um.. I'm really glad we got to. Headfonez back on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home