11/07/2002

Totally into the good moments of erryday. Nowadays either days are 'eh', or 'bleh', and not the usual 'aaaahhhhhdeathdeath' that I've been so used to. Weird it's ever since my painting project with Pete and Jen that I've... let go and things kinda flow.

I got my pictures back! Who the fuck told Beth to steal my camera? o_O >/ I think I may get back into this.. I was such a good photographer-guy who takes pictures-dude. Yeah. Today was so creepy in a ways.. why wouldn't I shut up in Giffords? Who'm I kidding about knowing goddamn parables? I fool myself into so many things. I really wanna take more pictures more often, maybe ppl will drop my image as 'depressed manic depressive' boy and PHEAR ME AS FOTO BOI! maybe.

I wrote Michelle something kinda... :-[ you know... blah! Nevermind. Can't think straight at all Mitchell! xD

Speaking of pics, did everyone get to see the best fucking pic in the world? PINKI!!! You look like you just swallowed a donut in that pic... ahhh 8th grade... hahahahahaha.... whoa whoa okay. Looking at my yearbooks from back then, it was a big hit of reality. I mean I 'know' us Jr. High people were small in group, but seeing as how sooo few of them I still see everyday, and came to CHS, that's creepy.. it just adds to my rush to find some permanence with people I guess.

Then again.. I have to learn not to rush things. I can't rush, you can't rush, but come on.. just... get with it ya know? I don't make sense, so I'll just end this, and say thankx to Roel for letting me and Peter steal his jacket, and thank you for actually posting that stuff up. I wrote it for the both of us.. ain't that funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home