11/29/2002

theeseXayone: sort of, just by knowing maybe you put in too much value into people when they dont to you
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: no reciprocity
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: not getting it back?
theeseXayone: it isnt getting it back
theeseXayone: its not seeing it at all
theeseXayone: i dont expect it...if i know i wont get anything
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: you dont expect it?
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: no wonder your jaded

Ahh... late February.

SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: yo luis
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: hows break?
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: you seem depressed
theeseXayone: hey tim
theeseXayone: break is bleh.
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: heh
theeseXayone: and yeah...same ol same ol here
theeseXayone: what about you?
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: same here
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: stay at home
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: do nothing but play games and work
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: and some music

Shit.. coming back is probably more damaging than helpful, BUT.. that's not true, this has a solution in here somewherez.. I promised myself that I would go back and take in EVERYthing back, just to see what happened, specifically. It's really REALLY uneasing to read through my old saved conversations... heh thankx AIM + =/. This is going to be harder than I thought. Much.. I also promised myself that by doing this, I could finally make more sense out of everything, and perhaps finally do something about what I want, instead of spitting out mother fucking words. I hate people who are just words. I am just words. FUCK WORDS, give me action. Even if it scares the shit out of me. Give it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home