11/28/2002

Thank God I'll be seeing my friends all this week. Thank God I saw Michelle yesterday. Hmm.. what else am I thankful for this year? Stage 1 begins.. reflecting back.

First and foremost I am thankful for having a family around me, to support and encourage me to do well in life. Even my lil brother =P. I am tankful that I have a small piece in this tremedous city that I can.. call home.

I'm thankful that somehow, someway I have found a way out, or around, all the mounds of bullshit I have had to put up with up to this point in my life. All the experiences I have been thrown at have collectively made me the piece of mush I am as I type this out =]. I am thankful for school, as it's the only way I could have ever had so much happen to me.

I am thankful for music.. my outlet to the stars, into deep thoughts, and finding answers to every little question I may conjure. THX TO LINKIN PARK! hahaha

I'm thankful for last year, all of it. I learned so much, I felt so much, I would never take a second of it back (heh ask me this later). I'm thankful, very thankful, for the friendship I ran myself into with Tim, even if it hasn't been the friendship I asked for when I .. prayed that one day. Thankful for all the good advice, the laughs, the tears you knocked out of me.. for being changed into such a different, better, person... very very thankful.

I'm also thankful that because of what I learned, through Tim or school or whatever, that I have cultivated such... unforgetabble friendships with my friends. =] I don't think I'd be grateful for ANYthing if I didn't have my friends around me.. to support... to kick in the ass... to knock some sense into. I'm thankful that I finally found somebody I could call a best friend... even if his dumbass is in Torrance for the week. xD I'm thankful for each and every one of you, whether near or far.. it's because of everything and everyone that I feel I can be okay... one day.

Shit.. my food might get cold. PeAcE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home