11/04/2002

Sucks how core is all twizted this year eh? I don't get to chill w/ so many ppl anymore... eh. Core outline day, as 092340947037 people are depending on my wicked humor to help them through our first midterm. Sorry ppl but I offered it to Peter An first! :D and it's times like this, and like hc, that make me wanna go hang w/ everyone as much as I can.. time for another anime party =P

Uh, someone left me a note in my locker today and it kinda pissed me off... #1 cuz I don't know who it's from, and #2 it was kind of shitty. I haven't told anyone yet and AND I don't wanna talk about it.

Basically... they asked me why I'm so 'into azn's', why I keep myself out there for them when according to them, I know they'll never accept me as an equal. That they's never wanna get into anything more than some superficial relationship.

Okay so I have alot to say as a response that I'll get into eventually, but this person has NO fucking idea what's been going on with me for so long. Fuckin.. leave my friendz alone, and if I wanna put effort and care and all that into my goddamn friends, azn or not, I'M GONNA DO IT. This pissed me off beyond belief... =/ Time for an outline..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home