11/10/2002

Still waiting.

but in the meantime.. these past few days have been kinda kool.. ditched skool after 2nd to go to Mat's house and just hung out all day... his dad took me home, and I'm a firm believer that he now likes me more than he does his own son. yay!

I saw 'Real Women have Curves' last nite w/ my friends and damn.. what a fuckin good movie. I guess because culturally it spoke a lot to me. Saw Molly afterwards which r0x0red, I knew she'd go too =]. Then Meg and I ate at Carls Jr. near my place, and now it's Sunday.. I'm gonna finish my apps I guess.. CSU ones though, and I haven't seen nor hung out with several people than I'm used to, so that made me check some blogs and stuff... I saw Mitchell's and I like this one survey thingy. Do people honestly ask themselves these questions and answer them, or are you the type of reader to ignore the author's requests? hmm? Here we go.. some of these I don't think I know for ANYBODY =/

[01] when did we meet?
[02] how did we meet?
[03] have we ever met in person?
[04] have we ever talked on the phone?
[05] have you ever seen me cry?
[06] have you ever seen me dance?
[07] describe me using three words or less.
[08] if you could spend a day with me, what would we do?
[09] have we ever gotten in a fight?
[10] have you ever dreamt of me? If so, tell me about it.
[11] if you could give me a present, what would it be?
[12] would you hug me?
[13] would you kiss me?
[14] what do you REALLY think of me?
[15] do you trust me?
[16] do you know something about me that no one else knows?
[17] do you even know how old i am?
[18] anything you wanted to tell me but never got a chance to?

There's a comments link at the bottom of erry entry, ya know. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home