11/29/2002

SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: denial, rejection, fear, uncertainty..
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: sadness, above all
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i'm here for u yo
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: dont think u cant approach me at skool
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: and YO, i KNOW you're there, i KNOW YOU'RE THERE
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: and i know who u are
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: and i know who u talk to
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: and i SEE YOU
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: ur not invisible...i know you dont want to be
theeseXayone: :-[
theeseXayone: give me a minute to restart my comp...
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: hahaha
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: no prob

Okay so I was a fool... man the way I did things was SO like me back then, I wish the person you had to ... well experience, was the me NOW, not the one between stages. Too bad you were the one to make me change as well.... I feel terrible and I'm not even half done. Reading...

theeseXayone: i dont know dude, i seriously do hate bugging you...if i try to tlak to you in person it just makes me feel like im a disruptance
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: bah
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: never never
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: as long as its important..
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: i wont dismiss you
theeseXayone: but im not important 8-)
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: but for you, i think shallow things are all good too
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: just to build a base u know
theeseXayone: wha? explain, im lost again
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: starts w/ sticks
SoNiCbLaStOiSe42: then end w/ bricks

WHY didn't I listen? *&^#@@&^% It's like, I was so fucking amazed by how KOOL and nice and... accepting... you were, shit, to really pay true attention to the words you said. I heard them but never... took em in. Call me humbled.. this makes me appreciate you more, as you may have just dropped me like a real... well ASS, but you put up with so much... I guess I may have needed a good yelling at, ya know... or everything coud be bricks right about now. sonofagun ENOUGH FOR TONITE. ok =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home