11/18/2002





SimilarMinds.com Compatibility Test


Your match with Molly Farooqui

you are 56% similar

you are 81% complementary




How Compatible are You and Your
Friends?


Considering Molly n I go waaaaay back and we're real close.. friends 4 lyfe.. this test intrigues me. You don't need no fuckin extreme high or low numbers to know who ur friends are. Molly~@ <3 you fucking bum. =]

whoa tho.. hmm





SimilarMinds.com Compatibility Test


Your match with Tim Hsu

you are 67% similar

you are 71% complementary




How Compatible are You and Your
Friends?


wow.. You know where to find me. Hey, whenever you wanna go for it.. I sit a few seats away in the morning.. yeah. Thankx =]

So.. comparing this to Jen's.. we're more alike.. yet.. our similarities keep us from really complimenting one another in too many ways.. funny no? I can't believe this was in my inbox too... fuck college apps when this stuff comes along! hahaha. Geez, Jen and Molly are less similar.. whoda thought?

One thought. Rebirth, rebirth... seems impossible... seems very hard, painful, tiring... but it's doable. Trust me. anywho.. app time. Talk to me yo..

o holy crap more results haha..





SimilarMinds.com Compatibility Test


Your match with Justine Curtis

you are 88% similar

you are 60% complementary




How Compatible are You and Your
Friends?






SimilarMinds.com Compatibility Test


Your match with Chalamar Sarfati

you are 54% similar

you are 86% complementary




How Compatible are You and Your
Friends?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home