11/25/2002

shhh. Yeah so, I made this blog here, to find some sort of release, another escape for myself, another method of 'running'... heh. Yes SIR my angst is my own, I never once expected anyone to care, I did wish someone did but what ya gonna do. Shit I got all uneasy too... you know when I want to I can stand on this platform of anger and self-depreciation, and it's not that I 'want' to - I just end up there because I get really get misled. Meh. God when I get blunt i scare myself, and nah, I knew I'd get some sort of... thing out of it. Dunno...

Um, I know I know stop drillin STOP DRILLING I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE, i KNOW THAT - BUT I'M STILL THERE. So talk to me, instead of confusing the sheezus out of me. Shit.. honestly I could care less too, but you know what?! I don't drop things easily, WHY you ask... because there's something going on. You sent me stuff, you've seen me, you've been doing SOMETHING... and so have I, so why not just go hang the fuck out one day during 6th and DROP all of it. You're as shitty to yourself as I am to me - can't we start there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home