11/06/2002

PetersAimName: yo thx for outline man
PetersAimName: never got chance to thank ya
theeseXayone: :-)

See... Peter's one of the good guyz xD

theeseXayone: dude freakin ppl
theeseXayone: 'oh hey i wrote 20 pages'
theeseXayone: luis: 'oh hey die'
PetersAimName: haha
PetersAimName: if i was a teacher
PetersAimName: i'd fail em for writing 20 pages
PetersAimName: more shit to read

Midterm is over. My hand hurts alot... hahaha but HEY! I feel slightly more accmplished, if only I felt that way about my apps... errr...Oh yo, 6th period is tha place to be, Paden's.. Enza n the GanG watch kickass indian movies and Michelle was there today! Ahhh Sharuk Khan will always be Devdas to me xD... and Metco made me go krazy on my deep rooted angst on treatment from asians.. but alas.. I didn't actually say it to asians but to my racially separate group, so who knows? I hate repeating myself about certain stuff so.. might as well come to me to see what's up. Bleh and Ashley... had to mention THAT situation.. I wonder what Molly thought of my reaction?

What Drug are You?


lol thankz Jon.. krazy stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home