11/05/2002

look back on what you've said, and the life you've led
is it what you dreamed when you were young like me
now its time you took something back
just for the sake of your mind
when i look in your eyes, i can see
life has buried you alive
dreaming,wishing, waiting, drifting from me

hehehehehe... I thought Enza and I only listened to Yellowcard!

Uhhhh... I went full on fotograph mode today. Where the fuck were most of you? =] It was great, kind of strange too.. Bri is so charming xD. Something came over me and I just... you know... took pictures of everybody. Like a step closer to coming to terms with people is to take a snapshot! hahaha, I wonder why Esther didn't wanna.. oO

Anyway outline study time, everybody will do well, my outline didn't get as witty as could be.... I hope that you hit me back sometime. Yes I keep preaching about patience and whatever but... it's right there@! haha late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home