11/12/2002

k, here it is.

*sigh*

Come back.

I keep looking over.. kinda making quick glances.
I know you notice it too!
But it isnt like we talk much or anything.
Something tells me that's as far as things go here
But things can't go backwards anymore either. A standstill..

Afterall there's been so much in such a short time
It isnt like I didn't ask for this in the way I am
But it's still killing me inside.. even when you're across the room
I get mad and angry, and really sad, what the fuck is going on anymore?

Times like these that I realize you still affect me, always
Like there's something missing, always
I've been through this, I have, but with you it sticks, always
Causes deep surges of thoughts within me, wondering why, always

I've lost control of how I feel
I've lost control of what I thought I could handle

Come back.. why are things blown out of proportion
Come back.. I feel isolated but why why why isn't this over?

Seems like I try finding pieces of you
In other people.. other places, other lives
But it isn't the same
It doesn't feel the same
But something makes us both stay away

It bugs me, I wanna go back
Because now I understand you..
Sadly, you're just like me
And that's when I realized, that's why you ran

Even though I let go too
It seemed like I forgot, but noone ever forgets
Now I'm here regretting everything I did

Now I'm here, back? putting myself at risk
Now I'm here, just because, everyday

It seems like I never left at all.. and you did.

Come back.


Heh.... interpret at will... you over analyzers >:O :-).. is two poems in a row asking too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home