11/24/2002

I juss need to send apps and then THEY'RE GONE FOREVER!!!!! Now I can finally blog.. yay

I wanna write so many poems, and in the perfect way, but I keep ripping up my paper and starting over. Like Peter sayz, I'm a lazy perfectionist, so this is taking me forever :D. I decided to go for my weekend run a little early yesterday, going to CSUN an hour or so earlier than usual. Heh.. krazy shit right

Running through the pathways, the streets, the tips and corners of the campus.. avoiding here, there, everywhere, it was around 7 or so when I stopped for a while. Started to think (Oh no.. Luis is thinking again).

Started thinking about why I started running, in a routine type of thing since early summer. What came over me to start running from Winnetka to Northridge on an everyday basis back then, and why do I ... still run now.. hmm. It's not like I need to physically.. I'm fit as it is, though now my legs look all ripped n shit =P. Nah.. I started to run because the physical demands of it all... allowed me to run away.

There was so much excess baggage in my heart, in my mind, that I had to... run away... run away from you, and run away from this place.. maybe by running, by letting go and running, never turning back, maybe... maybe I could shed some of the excess off of me. Things will never fully leave me, I wouldn't let them, but the excess, the strains, those were hurting too bad.. I had to run away.

So I still run, every other day. Never turn back, never look back, never stop running. Never stop running, but never let go completely, either. With the adrenaline and the sweat dripping from my body, so do the pains and aches that I've carried for oh so long. Never stop running. Funny though, @ CSUN, I run around in circles.. just like my mind keeps going in circles. I need me a new spot or something.. I need to keep running. Perhaps I need a new spot cuz I'm bored, or so I won't bump into you in one of my circle runs... but now thinking some more, I don't wanna find a new spot. Or maybe I just don't wanna stop running. Gonna go run soon...

I hate my philosophical days. DAMNIT! I told you to stop me from doing that man.. blah =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home