11/02/2002

Fo sheez... so much has happened in such a short amount of time... oh hey homecoming is today...rite? xD I had a terrible last two days, til last nite.. I have some things to do, aside from get ready. so so SO, I leave you, and myself, wit an important msg, brought to YOU by your friend..

"do you realize how many fucking good relationships you're probably gonna fuck up because of your selfishness? and stop comparing, fucking stop comparing. everyone's different, every relationship's different, and if you don't get that now, then you're never gonna get it. people love you, REALIZE IT."

which lead me to remember this -

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have."

dont.. ever.. FORGET IT! see ya @ hc.

How Compatible are You with me? FriEnD or FoE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home