11/29/2002

Enough analysis for one night, jeez that wasn't fun. But by the time I read the 5th saved one, I realized how fucking stupid I used to be. Always doing all I could to impress those you thought were worth impressing. Fuck that..

I was talking to Nic and Tim Chin earlier before I dozed off.. have you ever fallen asleep in the rain? IN the rain. Yes... I did that in order to prep myself for this journey, a journey I must go on alone... bah who'm I kidding. Sleeping on the sidewalk while it poured was fun! I felt the drops hit my chest and with each hit I felt myself going back.. back... ahhhh it ruled.

Gonna go read some more =]. haha I changed my mind, so what? I was also thinking about the talk Michelle and I had after we went out to the mall, when we were at Carls Jr. It freaks the piss out of me when I think about ... well I even mentioned it earlier, how sooo many people in this world are ALL words, and no action. I was one of those shining examples too... shiet. But in coming out of that phase in my quote unquote development, I realized I'm still terrible at action, but SOMETHING pushes me into acting out the words I spit out. One day I'll get good at it... I'm much better at it that I was back in May, thats fo sheez. Read time! oi..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home