11/15/2002

Ehhhhh today was weird @_@.. twin day! Matt and I decided to do some sort of evil gangster-Miami Vice hting and it worked to a tee... hahaha it was kool. Peter and 4 other homies wore the exact same thing too, and Molly n Parisa and jeez... so many people it was FRIGHTENING, like Roel and Dan... o_O

I'm tired as hell and kinda still... at some sort of stanstill from the stuff that happened to me this wk.. looks like all my friendz are looking for love.. and I kinda am too.. we're all growing up =/ ugh

I went walking just a few minutes ago, I passed by Michelles house but NOOOOOO she coulsn't hear me scream or sing... but some azn dude did..and kept staring xD. Anyway.. I don't know why I've blogged so much in two days. It's all good stuff but... now noone's gonna read anything but this top entry... eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home