11/03/2002

BusY ass week!!!!!!! With events come reflections, of course:

Mon - Wed : Peter comes over (!!!!!!), eventually Jen does too (~!!!!!!!). First time I actually invite ppl over, and first time they come! Momentous for me I guess. We gotz rings to unite the 3, all was well, except painting is so goddamn boring... sorry we had to just that all week bro :D

Thurs : Mood Sccchhhhwwwing! I felt like crap, why? Because I did it again, I thought too much about my so called depthful friendships, and saw that I'm rather not, anywhere near where I wanna be w/ ppl. This may include you. I was pissed as hell... but got a good ass talk from Nicole.

Fri : All week, waiitng for a response to something important. Didn't get it, but what I got was, talking to Meg for uh... 6 hours? at the quad, instead of going to the game. ahhh.... how sweet it is xD. I love how conversations can last for eternity and still seem too short. Ahh, gotta go through this stuff faster!

Sat: Homecoming!!!!! I found nice clothing for once... so me and my deito (Meg) get there, I meet up w/ Peter and his date (nice girl =]), see Matt n Jenny (cuuuute =P) and we all take pics in couplets. Uhhh.... best dance I've ever been too. Aside from the fact that Matt decided to wear the goddamn exact same look as me, it was awesome. Most everyone I know was there, dancing away, flowing away, letting go... it was so awesome. Molly can fuckin bust a groove yo! hahaha I got to meet some of my friend's gf's, like Peter An and Zach, and we all kinda danced together. Didn't dance more then once w/out Meg tho, I'm tooo smitten. Didn't get to dance w/ Michelle, just next to her... so yeah xP. Krazy stuff, we took those funky pictures, there was flashes going around all nite, everybody looked HOT =] (did u see Shannon? omg) and only thing that pissed me off was that Min Jung did not win for HC Queen... fuckin' residential hate, why no love? She was the best choice!

I swear I saw so much last nite, it was amazing. I left in awe really. Good feeling inside. Perhaps my bitter feelings died out if only for a lil bit ya know? heh

That's when I had a huge realization and I wrote about THAT shit in my journal. anywayz..

Today and last nite, we played games, I 0wned everyone at games, ate bad pancakes, slept 3 hours, sang to some J-POP~! and just chilled. Saw Deety as well, as charming and beautiful as ever. Went to Tapioca Express, which btw, has been the boba place I've pimped out for a while now.. go ppl go, Caramel Snowbubble can only be found there! :-D

I'm very tired, but very eased. Sort of. I'm just glad there was this week and weekend, because it really did help out in so many ways. If only there was homecoming every week... if only, if only. Lame blog entry I know, see ya around.


Hold on a sec... DAMNIT MATTHEW!!!!! IF WE HAD STAYED 10 MORE MINUTES, I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY DANCE!!!!!!!!! *kills every white man around* >:O Micheeeeeeeeelllllllleeeee.... :*[ next time.





SimilarMinds.com Compatibility Test


Your match with Michelle Phan

you are 92% similar

you are 64% complementary




How Compatible are You and Your
Friends?


=] Funny no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home