11/21/2002

Ahh cmon.. maybe it's cuz Peter n Enza totally made my day today.. but I'm in an easy going mood and den when I hear dat other ppl are going through heavy shit.. there's not much to do but say... well I'll say it here. I'm there for ya.. and always will be.. for whatever reason.. maybe it IS bcuz I had a good day that I pull out one of my own tricks for once:

hope is NOT for the weak minded. for only the strong have hope. the weak minded.. give up.

I don't really care if I'm really pissy or whatever tommorow... rite now I feel good so I'm gonna blog this to show myself how utterly unstable I am. Here's to another good day! Oh lord... plz gimme another good day. I've been good!... sorta...

ooo0o.. GUESS WHO HAS A BLOG NOW MOMMA?? babe ;-)

mm..

OoPeek A Boo11: u should blog
OoPeek A Boo11: or update
OoPeek A Boo11: something
OoPeek A Boo11: hehe

so I'm sitting here blogging cuz Michelle is this mega goddamn persuasive person I can't EVER say no to.. and I met her just this year! haha.. today was really relaxing bcuz I didn't get TREATED LIKE SHIT by those I <3.. man I swear everyday is either real good or real lousy.. I wonder what it takes to get some stability, where'd my middle ground go again? Like take me n Pete for example. Either we spend all day together and have a fuckin blast, or we hardly talk and he turns into a dumbass. haha jk Pete!!! Man.. nooo middle ground, who'm I gonna get to come bowling one of these dayz if he's alwayz at church or sleeping his ass off? O0oo0 and don't get me started on the painting shit.. I can't believe Miller compliments YOUR dang art when *I* helped you on it, and she's tellin ME to get tips from YOU Pete? shiet.. but I heart you anyway baka. Jerk >:O

Or Take Michelle, I'll either see her for 2+ hours straight or I'll only see her ONCE for like 3 seconds when we say hi.. it's not kool dude! Oo remember I wanna response eventually =]. And some damn cake, FUCK I'm hungry.. I'm starting to sound like Pinki. Anyway, the whole dichotomous day shit, this kind of shit happens with EVERYONE except like, Jenny.. and Matt, but they don't count cuz I go to lunch with them :-D. Today, erm tonight, I'm puttin my damn foot down.. if I wanna make my life a little more stable and... EVEN, I'm gonna have to prioritize myself. Dis also means.. with stuff I wanna deal with on the side, aside from my skool life.. I'mma have to jump back into that sooner, rather than later. wo0o0o0o... man this blog turned out rather long, the things you do to me you theif!!! late. Today was koo..

WAIT I forgot something.. =]

Yea so um.. (forgot what he was gonna say) OH. k. yeah. no never mind, I'm gonna not write anything else cuz.. Michelle's just trying to prove that she can make me blog whenever she wants. Don't think sooo.. xD

OoPeek A Boo11: i'm soo pouting
OoPeek A Boo11: :-(
Thee seXay onE: pouting?
Thee seXay onE: *doesnt look*
OoPeek A Boo11: *puppy eyes*
OoPeek A Boo11: luis...
Thee seXay onE: ._.
Thee seXay onE: im so ashamed.
Thee seXay onE: i mean really....
Thee seXay onE: THIS ISNT FAIR
OoPeek A Boo11: :-)

OKAY so haha.. I do have something on my mind. Uh... where to begin? I think I have found some true direction in my life. I mean I stopped earlier to think for a while, before I changed around my AIM prof.. I reallyreallyreally think that my friendz are so amazing. =] Like.. I was sayin to someone, that it's so creepy to me that it makes me tremble.. out of ALL my friends I have, I think I know like 6 for more than 2 or so years.. at first that's real discouraging, but then I stop myself, and realize that u know.. yes time plays a huge ass role in knowing ppl, but really, its how hard you try with everyone. Here I only know Peter and Matt (my 2 best friends) for a little over a year.. and they're my best friends! Shit.. there's the rare few like Molly that I've known for a whoppin 6 - 7 yrs.. and thank God I know her from the inside out. There's ppl like Michelle who came into my life out of nowhere... and I already wanna be like REAL close friendz. It's this.. hmm what's the word, fascination, w/ her and w/ others ya know? This has happened before, too. heh

So anyway, when I went out w/ Angela on tuesday... now HER I've known for 7 years.. and just this week got to talk to her on a deep personal level, 'get to know' her.. cuz she wanted to. I thikn that inside everyone of you and in me, there's this level of awe because.. there is SO fucking much to just ONE person. You never know when and how, and with who, but.. hopefully.. you'll get to know someone as well as I feel I've gotten to know some of my friendz. Of course, there's the huge difference... that I'm very well, open about my love for them all.. and sadly, for I think all if not most of you.. I'm not quite to you, what you are to me. But hey.. dat's life. Whatever... I think I'm finally done for tonight. I'm not gonna stay happy about that little issue but...whatever time to drown for a while. xD LATE~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home