10/23/2002

wow

I don't know... it feels good when there's this one door. You really wanna open this door too! cuz you peaked in once and it looked so...inviting, and everyone kool got to go in through this door..

You barge in, shame on you, and you get kicked out huge. I... hmmm. There's so much you learn from things like this. You sit down, around the door but not near, but close enough to see. Once the door slowly.. opens up and you see a small crack of light come out from the door's inside... THAT is so sureal, that may you never really expected anything to happen, but something does!

And my heart bursted out in silence, old things rushed up into my brain, and wow. I like it. Of course...

of course I won't barge in or anything, can't be rude like that! Maybe nudge the door... who knows mang, it may open a little more. Just a little bit. Oh wow... wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home