10/12/2002

Wonder if you read my last blog.. or mebe you or YOU! haha, seriously.

I got real mad and out of skew on wednesday, seems Metco (or CP²R²) is gonna start by revisiitng race, and I realized how much pain I still get eeeveryday from the asians. I mean I honestly thought this was behind me, but it's there, everyday. oi oi oi

Going to Matt's house hopefully today, Peter shall be my ride, and I'm kinda nervous...cuz I'm real peeved with him, and I don't know when to tell him how much he kills me on the inside everyday...*sigh* and I'm afraid this 'rationale over emotione' thing I will try will backfire on me...ahhh god please help. Maybe before we pass out I'll just go for it.

Nic told me to take firm action, but be very aware of how the other person is... I guess this has inspired me to do many things now, and hopefully this period of feeling swamped with everything will give me some room, at least for a while, to accomplish something.

This is gonna be the longest weekend of them all.. I can feel it.

edit: whoa no... now I'm really pissed off. You don't bring friendz over when you know you've been invited elsewhere....fucking shit this is exactly what I was talking about....wher's Luis again? Wow..... this will be the longest weekend, alright.

Time to write in the journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home