10/17/2002

Monday, I loved Monday. It was like an hour of fuckin' venting and expressing that I felt we both needed and yea.. it's kinda funny how much I care and love, since like.. it just came out of nowhere gangsta 8-). Honestly, I'm glad we got things through and you know EVERY damn day I'll just be lookin forward to the next, to see things get better n better, as if there was so much left to go through...

Anyway yeah, I think from now on, all my exhaustion and over all 'bleh'-ness will just be re-grouped into full force enegry of some kind. I'm happy lately, Peter and I are as tight as ever, Matt almost killed me in his car again, Michelle and I are like...some sort of bonded figures and that came out of nowhere too...ahhh things w/ friends are almost....there.. and I guess if I look at what my life is like now...

it's better than it has been, and all I can hope for is that you finally just... let go and we reach some sort of final climax so eeeeveryone can just grow up and...have fun.

I also have to say.... you're so losing the $5 bet, Zodin. More later, I guess..

You can basically say that I have some small glimmer of hope somewhere, again...maybe maybe maybe. At least I hope so.

My journal calls. latez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home