10/27/2002

I learned something today while talking to someone I looooove...heh...

I'm totally forgiving about so much..it's rather quite disgusting in how easy I forgive and accept once more. Maybe it's the extra smoke in the air that makes me so mellow today?

Just remember one thing though, as much as ppl forgive, NOONE forgets, and the only thing one can do, one thing *I* can do, is try to outweigh all the good over the bad, and hope to god that everything heals correctly. Heck.. everytime I read certain things from people.. it just gets to me. Whether its good or bad, I can never forget.

I have this nice little scar too. =] Time's Scar...

Maybe I forgive so easy because I'm so willing to hurt for them.. it's how I love...LOVE! hahaha such a misused word by so many people, it's kinda sad how people whore out this word. It's a special word.. and it need not apply only to a romantic relationship, why are people so closed minded about who they use the word for, and yet so careless about when they use it?

For to love is to have this immense feeling of endearment, to the point where you might do sooo much for that person... perhaps do almost anything for them. To love, to <3 =], is to place yourself at danger, your fear aside, your pride away... someone once said, 'Love is Sacrifice' and it really is. It's a willful sacrifice, it really hurts to love. Jeez.. and I'm only talking a friend kind of love too.. wanna know all about romantic love? Maybe when my heads a little better screwed on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home