9/10/2002

X r E t 3 p: nite
theeseXayone: later bro
X r E t 3 p signed off at 11:34:08 PM.


i love this bastard. i hope he loves me somehow too.. no don't get me wrong (I hate that) but honestly I love the guy..I guess after thinking about all my friendships today, I got to him, and I realized how fucking...IMPORTANT he is to me..I bet you anything all our other friendz, especially the dudes we chill with, don;t feel nor say half of what I do..like I said in my journal, I haven't known you forever Pete, but I wish I did, cuz u pretty much keep me from dying. I swear to god (I never swear to god btw). Like, I know, you told me on the fone not to try too hard to seem worthy of being ur friend, and hell, if you mean that I;ll do it somehow. I guess since I've only had very few ppl near me, and since I've started to 'talk'...I wish you would talk too, and that u told me how you felt in general, and how u feel about ME, I know it sounds real stupid and almost strange and uncomfrting, but we know what I'm talkin about dude. I told ya on the fone, that ur my best friend, and I just wish we could do more things together, at sometime. Talkin' online and talkin' for a little bit at skool doesn't seem like enough...

Dude it fucking pisses me shit out of me when you ignore me...like I know you know other people for a longer time but WTF? Stop treating me different, why can you chill with everybody else in a group EXCEPT FUCKIN ME? I don't even wanna think it yo... u told me once u hate being alienated....YOU DO IT TO ME ALL THE FUCKIN TIME....SHIT, and when we do talk its all fuckin great bro, but once we're in a group, w/ people u know for a longer time, ppl I guess you like better, you fuckin drop m e off.......(&^@(*&!^

...but how do I tell u this without seeming too....ehhh...clingy and forceful.

O I know.

I won't tell you. I hope one day you tell me, though. nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home