9/13/2002

x g0t NiC x:

i hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair
ihate the way you drive my car.
i hate it when you stare.

i hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
i hate you so much it makes me sick.
it even makes me rhyme.

i hate...
i hate the way you're always right.
i hate it when you lie.
i hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.


i hate it that you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call
but mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
not even close, not a little bit, not even at all.

theeseXayone: damnit
theeseXayone: i love that part
theeseXayone: :-(
x g0t NiC x: me too

I just need some fuckin comfort sometimes I guess... I love that fucking scene in the movie too. 10 things I hate about j00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home