9/30/2002

Why is it that one small sign of somebody showing they care...or that they acknowledge you....gets you so worked up.

I dunno, but I love it. I'm just bloggin to say haha...I feel good right now. it wont last

Oh, to my homie Zo...listen. What I wrote is kinda objective dude.. you know as well as I do what my main problem is, and it's more complicated than it seems, but ya know what, thankx for even reading the damn thing... at least I know somoene listens right? It seems everybody in the world likes to peer into other's lives to see what's going on, and once never knows who does that to them...well, until now. peace to j00 man.

Anyway, look! Check what day it is!!!!! Now go check da second or so blog link......

I'm so proud. Even if u dunno what to say my friend, you know that regardless, you have the potential, you have the friend to support you...now go do your shit...haha =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home