9/30/2002

I might scare the shit out of you.. =] but,

but this is my personal blog, so try to empathize a little.

I was checking my mail through Paden's comp today since I have no 6th and.. I got a wake up call from somebody I don't 'know' but I know of, heh. If it wasn't me getting the response, she may have just caused a teen to get further depressed.

Good thing it was me then. Basically, I'd been wondering for a while.. I've been on a journey, to find this so called...middle ground, whether this middle ground is with people, or my emotions, or how I speak..

I guess I still held on to certain method that kept me typecasted as too...uh, agressive, blunt, creepy.. and it hurt before, or still hurts, when I frst heard it, and seeing the results from that, I really tried to fix myself up.

I guess I didn't get so far in the writing department, and thankx to this lovely lady I now know that well, I have to stop being so fucking...frank. =] I guess I hadn't notticed it until I asked somebody's opnion from an outside perspective... so thank you.

Anyway, I would like to say who this person is but....believe me, if I did...I'd be considered even more creepy. Especially by those who read this on occasion. Later

PS I wrote the best thing in my journal....hahaha latez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home