8/02/2002

You can tell I am deathly bored. Read down for the k00lest LP song

I am not: insane damnit, and clingy, do not LABEL ME AS SUCH :-/...I'm too new to this.
I hurt: a lot ... heh. I hurt when....ah fuck it.
I love: understandings. knowing people. being with them....errrrrrrrrr
I hate: when there is a real lack of reciprocation...you know what I mean.
I fear: losing ground (can I *really* be more vague that this?)
I hope: everything works out with everything...one dayyyyy
I crave: I dunno, some boba
I regret: May 4th. And enjoying it.
I cry: and mean it when I do. Hey, a 6 year lapse should be worth something.
I care: way too much about way too many who dont care. BINGO~!
I always: overreact..overanalyze..end up alone.
I long: for wonderful friendships that will never end
I feel alone: when I get tossed aside by anyone...I'm such a weenie
I listen: to instrumental chrono cross when I need to sleep, and think.
I hide: what people want me to hide...but I fail at it so bad :)
I drive: ......I DRIVE??????????
I sing: with passion, and people don't *hate* it!!! =-o
I dance: in my shower...ok, so I don't
I write: in my journal when I need to.
I breathe: ......inhale baby.....
I play: too much dreamcast. I miss my n64 :(
I miss: ... don't do this to me you dumb survey
I search: for something...someone...that understands.
I learn: that I suck and cause my own shit. w00t, oh and Peter is 2 weeks older than me...heheheh
I feel: happy when i'm with my friends ...only then
I know: things won't ever be the same after a clash, and backlash
I say: what I feel, I'm sooo grown up :-/
I succeed: rarely.
I fail: alot.
I dream: too much, the real world sucks sometimes.
I wonder: why everything takes so long
I want: ...
I worry: too much for everyone to care.
I wish: I should have known what would happen when I listen to a voice in my head
I have: not much, but what I have with my friends, is priceless
I give: everything. sometimes, I don't know how much at once to give =/
I fight: with myself. yay!
I wait: impatiently, not quietly, but I AM trying
I need: it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home