8/17/2002

PetersAimName: HAPPY BDAY LUIS
hAzElEyEs5585: happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrf lip 816: HPAPAPAYA BDAYYYYYYYYY
JustineIsThaBEST: happy birthday!!!!!
X r E t 3 p: happy birthday

Auto response from theeseXayone: being 17 makes u feel old..

X r E t 3 p: haha
X r E t 3 p: yes, it does

I'm a lowly grasshoppah, and I have so many important things to say to YOU, you have to read this, as we all, grow up.

I feel so old. Maybe cuz Peter's two weeks older than me...no, that's not it...maybe cuz August is so damn hot, it manipulates ur brain and u get bored...no, that's not why I feel old..

Feel like I've grown up. Now before you say DUH LUIS...UR A YEAR OLDER, I don't mean physically.

I'll keep this short (hahaha, right) since some people are abducting me later today :-/!!...

There's been so many changes in my life in just what, 5 or so months (March?), so many difficult things at skool, in my head, with my friends, that I feel freaking 56.

But you know, I don't feel like saying any of what's happened, just about the now. I think too much sometimes, and it hurts to do that, to overanalyze, but how do I stop myself? By jjust thinking of the now, as weird as that is..

I'm really thankful. I'm at a better place then when skool ended, then in a good long time. I could thank people but nah, that's not necessary. I'm just real happy that I'm not the mess I was at skool, it seems so long ago...kinda scary.. but yeah, it's ironic, thankx to one, I have many, except that first one...but really, it doesn't kill me like it did before. I wish I could say I was more confident that I was before, but really, I'm just more content in general. Maybe cuz...oh wow, I don't even know.

I have the best freakin' friend ever, and I mean that alot..YA HEAR THAT PETER!? haha >:O, I mean, ya sometimes it seems like he's off in space and doesn't talk dat much to me or anyone, and we kinda act different w/ different people, but I really REALLY don't care bout that right now. Alls I know is he's the greatest friend I've got, ever, and hangin' out during the summer, and everything, I'm just thankful as hell. Oi

As much as Peter rule, he ain't the only one :), cuz lookin' around me, thinking of what's happened, maybe I DID take all of my friends for granted while at skool...and I feel terrible about it, but I don't wanna kill myself over it. I have so many good people in my life, all because of this year too..the drama and the things we learned, and the experiences, it all added up. I took a big hit yeah, and I still feel it sometimes when I'm all alone. But look around..Tim may not be talkin' to me at the mo', but I'm not gonna think about it..I've kinda grown out of the HEY, PLEASE TALK TO ME :( phase, albeit slowly.. I mean ya, thankx ot him, I have so much more in life to be happy about cuz he showed me how to achieve most of em. But hey.. I'm not gonna beg anyone to hang out with me no more. (Watch me regret that)

The people in chem, in spanish, in core, math, us hist, everyone...my classes were so full of life, I'm still really shocked that I've stayed in contact with people, even if it isn't a huge number of people. I am SO glad I've hung out with those I've been w/ during summer.. it makes any problem I have go away for a while. All that lingers is something deep inside, it's important, but not right now. That and boredom, kill me..

Being so fuckin' talkative and experienced, kinda wised up, it makes me feel like crap sometimes though, because noone hardly says as much as I do about their personal stuff. I've cut back, you notticed? But yeah, I'd like to hear what others say alot of times. You KNOW who I'm talking about!!!! haha :-D

But yo. Some people are abducting me later today, lord knows to where, and with who, but I'll go enjoy myself, I have to go in a few. I've had such an eventful year that capped off with Peter's bday, and I'm just happy I havn't wasted away (when not bored). Thankx to all of you, cuz damn, I'd be pretty much DEAD (*dead ;)) without all of you. I'm so close to being completely happy, all I need to hear is one thing... I just wanna know. See ya later. Jen, I miss you so DAMN MUCH~@!!!!!!! :( :( :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home