8/21/2002

My birthday was a fucking SHOCK OF DOOM.

I mean so yeah.. Jenny kept saying 'hot date luis, hot date', which I should have known was a lie since she's Matt's beau, but who am I to think correctly. Got picked up and we were going to K-TOWN~!...I wish =], apparently Jenny was stringing me along ( I hate you =]), and boom...it happened.

Nobody rememberes my birthday, nobody. This year shocked me cuz look...even bpth Peter's remembered =], and well...I couldn't even stand up when I found out what was going down.

They planned something for me =[, oh man... Jenny, Matt, Meg, Beth and Peter knew of this evil plan, to go to Matt's house and throw me a party...AHHH!!!! Sadly my bro couldn't be there, but even though I woulda had a fucking blast moreso with him there, it was such the bestedest party... whoa...

I mean...I got gifts, I got hugs, I got CANDY~!, and the best thing ever, p-chan cake!!!!!! Literally, I couldn't believe it, I had to sit down, WHO THE HELL REMEMBERS MY birthday?????

It was such a blast, I got lots of Ranma stuff, a dogtag, candy candy... we watched Ranma and Dawn of the Dead (worst. movie. ever. ) and Hedwig like at 2am... up at that point only Meg and I survivved the night, as Beth died, and Matt and Jenny had better things to do . . . @_@ we stayed up til 4... ouch

I really did have the greatest time, almost as pleasing as Disneyland, but, I had more of a shocked and suspended feeling of time on Saturday. Fuck my problems, I have the best people in the world with me. Ya hear that?!?! I have to thank you all... maybe by growing up some more. For you all though...not much for myself. Peace \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home