8/06/2002

I've been blessed... okie dokie smokie, my journal's updated. Go read it and have a nice dayyy... damn, I'm so happy....so so happy =] ...and it isn't even my bday yet, but ya know what, hangin' with them was my gift.... peace \m/.

Peter!!!!! Everyone!!!!! I'm ... doing good!!!!!! much \m/ and <3 ...YES!!!!!!

Song: Red Shoe Sunday - Ranma ½

Up in blue sky, silly blimp go by...
Where it come from, where it going, ziggy zaggy fly high
Day is Sunday, Past one 1:30, why you no come by?
Maybe you late, but I no can wait... now I cry...

Pretty redwings, bridge that that spans the tide...
Draw the picture, see the face of the one I want by my side...
There you are, all dressed in black, but I can't see your eyes
Can it be you're dressed that way fooor me... why are you so shy?

Beep...Beep... This pager's driving me krazy

Just so.. you know..

If some dark stranger asks me, I might go, and so...
You'll miss me when you're lonely, we're sailing out to sea, the ship and me...

lala, lala, la la lala la...

lala, lala, la la lala la...

To my best friend, and all my other buddies, August 5th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home