8/04/2002

I'm a day late.

Thankx for being you. For being so care-free, so outgoing, so real... for being one of the few who still stands after I lashed out my uncontrollable pains and aches.

Thankx for being funny, I needed it so badly such a short time ago.... Thankx for showing that you care, even if you or anyone doesn't say it.

Thankx for not running and making me feel like I did it again, that I didn't impose a level of pressure and intimidation that even the most...wise and tainted of people didn't survive, that you're not one of the people on the sidelines, that I AM ON YOUR BUDDY LIST for crying out loud.

Thankx for showing me that there IS good people out there, and because of people like you, I have recovered well so far from my falls and stumbles.

Tommorow, I hope you know, it isn't how much I'll use up that I'll be thinking about, nor how much fun, but if you enjoyed it with the rest of us.... thankx for being my bro, and happy birthday, Peter.

I hate being late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home