7/04/2002


YELLOW



You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.




Find out your color at Stvlive.com!




Today was k00. I got out of my usual 'work-work-run-work' regimen and got to go out with Meg today. w000 what fun =). I had a blast, we first went to Jack in the Box to eat, talked about people, things, life. We walked up to the Northridge Mall and just hung out, I got to be with her all alone, but don't tell Jenny and Christina right Meg ;-). We eventually decided to watch a flick, because there's only soooooooo much you can do until the Mall is useless. Useless like Zodin's haircut really. j/k hahahaha...o dude, I'm tired.

We watched Men in Black II, which turned out to be ok (awesome). It pisses me off, the ending ... but I got to hear this great and k00 line in the film: "It rains when you're sad". DUDE! How freakin .... mushy is that =T. Eventually, Meg got sick of me so we went to the bus stop, and eh... I had to run right after I got off the bus, and in jeans? Shit....3 miles in jeans, talk about pain, my pants kept falling down =[. I'm tired out and I can't move, but alas, today was g00d. I got to hang out with the greatest person on the 'greatest' day of the naiton...heh, even though I don't celebrate it, it sure felt like a day of celebration =). Meg is really great to be with, Me thinks I will murder her boyfriend one of these days....or not =P.

I just hope this isn't the only time I go out during Summer. So many people I wanna see, get to know MORE. Oh, Hulk Hogan today won the WWE Tag Team Title, the only title aside from World Title that he has ever EVER won, and his carreer spans about more than 2 decades. Talk about krazy. Also today I realized, you know, I may still feel like shit, but fuck, I can put aside my goals and hopes for a day, and just relax. It felt good. Not that I'm going to forget about my.... business to attend to, right?

I just.....blah.... I kept thinking of ....

....nevermind. Peace y0 \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home