7/23/2002

Had a great day yesterday. I went out in the afternoon to see JENNY!!!!!!!!!! after a month, and ahhh....it felt good, felt like old times 8-). We just hun garound the mall for a while before we went to watch Lil and Stitch.

Hey now, before you laugh, lemme tell ya, me being a harsh critic of disney, I'm pretty proud to say that this film was really really good, and I ate all the emotional drama up with a spoon. It was well done and it didn't come off as corny, which is great. I payed some for The Hedwig DVD for Jenny, and now, it's time to plan for our next outing .... which will be the biggest one of em all, coming to a blog near you.

Sadly though, afterwards, it happened again. Yeah.... I got all upset and rather mad. Stupid stupid grift... here's some Hedwig for you:

Look...what you've done
You gigolo
You know that I.. loved you, hon
and I didn't want to know
that your cool, seductive serenade ....Ahhhh....
was a tool
of your trade,
you gigolo ...oh..oooooh...

Of all the riches you've surveyed,
and all that you can lift,
I'm just another dollar.. that you made
In your long, long grift

Look what you've done,
you gigolo ..oh oh oh..
Another hustle has been run,
and now you ought to know
that this fool
can no longer be swayed ....Ahhhh....
by the tools
of your trade
you gigolo ...oh..oooooh...

I'm just another john you've gypped,
another sucker stiffed,
a walk on role
in the script
to your long long grift

A love that had me in your grip
was just a long long grift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home