6/25/2002

Summer is here . . . people are nowhere to be seen . . . this feels familiar.

I think it's just . . . err, I don't know. Without seeing all my friends on a regular basis, I start to notice what kept me going for so long when I was DEAD at school. School became such a habit, such a second home, only because of all of you.... my friends. Them. All of you. To add to matters, pending issues and circumstances are being left at a standstill, why? Because we can't see each other as often! Even if we don't speak as of weeks ago . . .

I'm leaving my infiniteprofile up as is for a good while, mainly because . . . I want some people to read it that haven't yet. You don't go some end of year emotional raging and let it go without those whom you care for reading it. I think I MAY be looking for a response from people, I mean who doesn't, but honestly, if I just knew you read it, I'd be fine and then be at full ease. Small things matter to people, we just hate to admit it. because if we admit it, we get stepped on. Well, here I am, it matters ot me, and I doubt I can be stepped on even more than I have been. That means . . . read it at least you cs lackie! ;-)

If you see anyone running up and down Reseda on a regular basis, you'll know who it is =[. Blastin' the music on my headphones, and running . . . maybe looking for unanswered questions to attain an answer to. Ya heard me. If I'm not out running, seeking, I'll be sleeping, or hangin' out with my people . . . just a matter of getting our asses up. Peace G

Emotion Sickness by Silverchair is STILL the best song you'll ever download. Take care, maybe I;ll see you soon. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home