5/20/2002

I'll get to the good stuff eventually =P, I just wanna say, that after looking through Jon's blog, I officially feel inadequate. Suits me eh? Blah.

In Fact, so inadequate, I'm putting up all the great blogs from all my friends who possess one, just to feel even stupider... where do they get such great thoughts from? Errrr..

upon further inspection ... I need to tell them how inadqeuate I feel before throwing a spiel about it. =X. It's just so funny ... here I have people in my life (most of them, heh) and I'm still working on myself in order to handle how I feel towards em ... I'm so fucking disfunctional. I was watching Chasing Amy, and I realized ... Alysaa in the movie is so fucking strong and has so much self worth for herself, that she leaves the man she loves because of how much she means to herself. I liked that. bleh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home